Post #1

General
Group Icon

Group: Silver VIP Member

Submissions: None

Member No.: 2,212

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig

Interested in opinions on this.

Rev. Hagee seems to want a pre-emptive nuclear strike against Iran, people are interviewed saying that 'whoever forces Israel into a peach treaty with the Arabs' is the false prophet and they 'live for' the End of Days, '"I'm looking forward to Armageddon' and my favorites:

"We are fighting what is behind the Muslim people, which is Satan, because Satan is the one who is trying to destroy the Jewish race." and my #1 favorite:

"make your checks payable to..."

Senator Joe Lieberman is in the video, as is Tom Delay. Also note the guy who made the video is jewish. His other youtube videos are pretty interesting.

This post has been edited by Orion_Zorn: Sep 11 2007, 11:39 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
StarGazeR
post Sep 11 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #2

Brigadier
Group Icon

Group: Staff Alumni

Member No.: 16,150

So now you hate Jews too?? :boxed:

My grandmother is Jewish.

+Quote Post
Orion_Zorn
post Sep 11 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #3

General
Group Icon

nope, no hate, just concerned people with political ties are 'hoping for armageddon'. I hate the small terrorist Islamic groups who kill people for the wrong reasons, I don't hate all people who are Muslim. See?

My grandmother is Canadian though, do you think she is a hippie moose fruiter? :D

Should I lump all Christians and Jews together because of this one film showing a small group of them? Should I judge ALL religious people because of one small, radical group. Should I judge ALL Muslims based on what some small, radical groups have done?

the answer is 'No'. And I don't. But this group of people scare me. Muslim extremist terrorist's scare me, I don't say things like 'Satan is behind Islam' and group them all together, obviously most muslims do not want War and Terrorism...

see, your argument is no different than Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. If someone says something against a black person, its immediately a race issue, no matter what they said.

having an issue with some religious people doesn't mean i hate all religious people. But... good try with that one. ;)

Should I start calling you Al, or Jesse? lol

This post has been edited by Orion_Zorn: Sep 11 2007, 01:44 PM

+Quote Post
StarGazeR
post Sep 11 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #4

Brigadier
Group Icon

Thanks for clarifying. I was actually beginning to think you did see all religious people as one entity. I hope you meant what you just said.

I prefer Al. :lol:

Yes, unfortunately your grandmother is a hippie moose fruiter. Knowing that you have canadian blood explains a lot. I feel I have a greater understanding of what I am going to call "Zornism".

I am working on a more detailed explaination, but these things take time.

This is good, I learned something today. :thumbsup:

+Quote Post
sKiLLfrEE
post Sep 11 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #5

Field-Marshal
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,674

wow, that was disgusting and totally uncalled for.

+Quote Post
Orion_Zorn
post Sep 11 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #6

General
Group Icon

me? after his initial response, I dont want people to think i hate religious people... I just fear radicals. or him insulting my grandmother?

so what do you mean skillfree?

@stargazer, dont mess with my grandmother, and yes i did mean what i said about religious people.

that being said, the people in the video are completely fruiting nuts. wack jobs, all of them...

+Quote Post
sKiLLfrEE
post Sep 11 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #7

Field-Marshal
Group Icon

QUOTE(Orion_Zorn @ Sep 11 2007, 07:20 PM)
me?  after his initial response, I dont want people to think i hate religious people... I just fear radicals.  or him insulting my grandmother?

so what do you mean skillfree?

My post was totally aimed at StarGazer. I cant find anything offensive in what you said in this topic so I was kind of shocked by StarGazer insulting your grandmother and implicating that blood/heritage/ancestry automatically entails a particular political opinion.

+Quote Post
Orion_Zorn
post Sep 11 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #8

General
Group Icon

in all fairness, i'm no angel either, i guess.

+Quote Post
sKiLLfrEE
post Sep 11 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #9

Field-Marshal
Group Icon

We are all no angels, otherwise we had wings and would sit on a fruiting cloud but ffs being educated men of the 21 century should make it possible to discuss with each other without any insults. <_<

+Quote Post
Orion_Zorn
post Sep 11 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #10

General
Group Icon

im not educated. higher education anyway...am i exempt?

JUST KIDDING! A joke, i kid, i kid... :)

+Quote Post
sKiLLfrEE
post Sep 11 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #11

Field-Marshal
Group Icon

QUOTE(Orion_Zorn @ Sep 11 2007, 08:57 PM)
im not educated.  higher education anyway...am i exempt?

JUST KIDDING!  A joke, i kid, i kid... :)

The bad quality of this joke makes me assume that you must have german roots. :D

This post has been edited by sKiLLfrEE: Sep 11 2007, 04:27 PM

+Quote Post
StarGazeR
post Sep 11 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #12

Brigadier
Group Icon

You guys take this canada stuff that I say way too seriously. The way I came to be so hard on canadians is when I used to debate politics and other stuff on a canadian forum.

99% of them were liberals. That is not an exaggeration or an insult either. They really were and quite proud of it too. They were honestly the most snotty, stuck up, elitist wannabes that I have ever encountered.

To top it off, the admins suspended my posting rights for 3 YEARS!!!

This is what it was for;

QUOTE(StarGazeR)
This should give some of you lefty lib wackos nightmares for at least a week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRxFjf40xbI

Ann Coulter  :wub: 

Limbaugh/Coulter '08  :thumbsup:

QUOTE(CharlesEdm)
A drug addict and a woman who advocates genocide and calls her political enemies faggots and traitors.

Wow StarGazeRyou're a poltical mastermind. Any other minority groups you'd like to kill?

QUOTE(StarGazeR)
Yes. I would like to start with short, pale, Canadian homosexuals with over moosed hair.

This is his picture, to make sure you get the pale, gay, over moosed hair joke. :lol:

(IMG:http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3406/chalesedm8976fflx6.jpg)

So for that I got suspended for 3 years, but of course he didn't. So screw them, I fruit with canadians every chance. It's all in fun, perhaps not always for canadians but I always have a great time. There is a canadian working with me and I ride that motherfruiter like a fat man on a 3 legged goat.

I know there are decent people in canada. I have never been made aware of their existence but I am sure there are at least 5 or 6. I just like to screw with them. Don't take everything I say so seriously.

If I say something that sounds waaaaaay beyond anything that a sane, reasonable person would say, I was probably laughing when I typed it.

+Quote Post
LembasBread
post Sep 12 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #13

Major
Group Icon

Group: Members

Member No.: 29,051

I hold fanatics like those in Zorn's video in the leagues with Muslim fanatics. These people truely believe that they will meet Jesus in their lifetime. For arguments sake, let's say I believe that Jesus will return at some point. Why the hell would he return now and not before. This kind of ignorance leads to genocides. I truely hold such people in the highest contempt. I think I'm going to side with Zorn on this one. These guys are doing to right-ish thing for very wrong reasons.

+Quote Post
StarGazeR
post Sep 12 2007, 06:27 AM
Post #14

Brigadier
Group Icon

QUOTE(LembasBread @ Sep 11 2007, 11:42 PM)
I hold fanatics like those in Zorn's video in the leagues with Muslim fanatics.

Yes they are exactly alike.

Well........ except for the suicide bombers, car bombs, flag burning riots, and executing people for having sex.

......and the training camps where they have been practicing to hijack middle schools in the US. Why middle schools? Because the girls are old enough to rape and the boys are too young to fight effectively.

Yea, but other than those things, they are exactly alike. :huh:

+Quote Post
Orion_Zorn
post Sep 12 2007, 08:19 AM
Post #15

General
Group Icon

@skillfree - yes I have some german roots, mostly Irish. Oddly, I hate beer. Bourbon baby, bourbon!

@Stargazer - It's really not fair to say 'don't take me seriously' when you make jokes at other people's expense. Make jokes that you enjoy sex with goats, THEN say 'don't take me seriously'. If i was in NYC and started spouting racial epithets in the Bronx, could I then say 'hey, no sane man would say this, don't take me seriously' and figure everyone would say 'oh, poopie man, we didn't know you were just joking around, no problem then.' lol

@Lambas and Stargazer - these aren't some wacko, small group. Hagee is huge in Texas, did you not see Lieberman (Senator) and Tom Delay there? This is a big conference in DC - this isnt Waco Texas and a small group of radicals.

also, maybe religious groups here don't make car bombs, but they do act all weird and touch a cardboard cutout of Bush... yeah THATS healthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86LzKSsuB2w

(ignore the music, i wish people who made videos would just *present the information* and skip with the spooky music.)

This post has been edited by Orion_Zorn: Sep 12 2007, 08:22 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:59 PM
About Us  ·   Advertising  ·   Contact Us  ·   Terms of Use  ·   Privacy Policy