Post #1

Cadet
Group Icon

Group: Members
DOW II Replays: 8
Submissions: None

Member No.: 105,745

Provided by KanKrusha

(IMG:./images/maps/dow2/judgment_of_carrion_2.jpg)
Team 1
(IMG:./images/races/dow2/space_marines.jpg) HurtGood
Space Marines
Techmarine

Team 2
(IMG:./images/races/dow2/orks.jpg) KanKrusha
Orks
Warboss

Game Details:
Game Version: DOW II 2.4.0 Victory Condition: Victory Point Control
Game Type: Rated Match Length: Average (10-30 minutes)
Played: 12 Nov 10 Winner:
Map: Judgment of Carrion 2 (2) File Size (zipped): 106.5KB
Saved Name: DSII_827_HurtGoo_v_KanKrus
Poster Comments:

Me warboss TS16-18 vs Techmarine TS 12-16

Double slugga-double shoota start.

How the hell did i lose this? I had him totally on the ropes :o

I am very sad.

EDIT: Bit calmer now. I forgot to upgrade my hero so was unprepared for vehicle. Was also a little careless in losing one slugga squad which would have been handy to have when the dreads came out (shootas weren't really up to it :P )

Also needed a follow up to those stikk throws but he was just standing there taking it so I thought i would get some kills.

This post has been edited by KanKrusha: Dec 10 2010, 08:13 PM

Attached File(s)

Attached File DOWSII_827_HurtGood_vs_KanKrusha_Judgment_of_Carri.zip
( 106.49k ) Number of downloads: 22

Game Rating

Your Rating: Rate this Game
Average Rating:
This game has not been rated by any members yet.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sneakyfox86
post Dec 19 2010, 07:01 PM
Post #2

Lance Corporal
Group Icon

DOW II Replays: 44

Member No.: 104,319

hi i looked over your replay

first you hesitated at the start of what to cap that will solve itself as you play more and basicly practice your learn where you want to cap.

this map can be brutal for melee if you can flank it can be great but if you get caught on the other side and have to circle around while being fired on the whole time it pretty much kills your melee melee is stronger holding mid as long as there is no suppression teams there while range is stronger on the sides unless melee can frank or surprise.

when you retreat warboss in first battle then send in your army if you had let the sluggas attack the scout it would have died leaving him with one less squad and a big disadvantege since sm always are costly.

next battle you lost your slugga squad big hurt and a little late to power harass you need to do it sooner hes already going t2 and your heavy t1 army requires you to power harass. if you use 4 squads + commander or more its heavy t1.
heavy t1 is sometimes a good strat but when using it you must push alot harder at your opponents power.

not buying t2 when you can you could have bought it right around when he did.
but hes finished t2 has 91 new power and you had 230+ power before buying t2 your going to need to focus on watching your power as well as no matter what you were floating as its called with 580 req and 230 power.

not saying but right now you have more then enough power you dont need 5 gens 3 gens and 2 nodes is fine.

after that everything that happened was cause even though you seemed ahead it was more like you had a bluff going on and your opponent was scared after he saw it wasnt enough to beat him he went all in and thats what got you

4 other things first always get the immune for nobs as first upgrade asap its awesome. second got to watch the squad loses. third while nobs were fighting mid you could have tried to sneak warboss to 1 side and stikk to the other side and ninja both points. 4th you had some squads just sitting doing nothing throughout the game and yes i know they were defending your other squad capping but for example when you had your army power harassing you had 1 slugga on the power 1 shoota capping vp and the other shoota doing nothing i would have had the shoota helping the slugga with the power.

hope ive helped you.

+Quote Post
KanKrusha
post Dec 21 2010, 09:28 PM
Post #3

Cadet
Group Icon

DOW II Replays: 8

Member No.: 105,745

Thanks Sneakyfox, all your comments great.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:03 AM
About Us  ·   Advertising  ·   Contact Us  ·   Terms of Use  ·   Privacy Policy