Post #1

Colonel
Group Icon

Group: Members
DOW Replays: 172
Submissions: 1

Member No.: 102,252

Provided by russkyi

(IMG:./images/maps/dow/valley_of_khorne.jpg)
Team 1
(IMG:./images/races/dow/space_marine.jpg)      
Team 2
(IMG:./images/races/dow/guard.jpg)      
Game Details:
Game Version: SS 1.2 Start Resources: Standard
Game Type: Rated Resources Rate: Standard
Played: 18 Mar 17 Match Length: Average (10-30 minutes)
Winner: Game Speed: Normal
Map: Valley of Khorne Saved Name: DS34506_JimmyDe_v_papa_ki
Max Players: 2 File Size (zipped): 92.7KB
Win Conditions:    
Poster Comments:

Took me some effort just to make this game happen, coz beerf@g is cowardly noobpoopie avoiding games with anyone who can bash him. Anyway, he did usual sm abuse on this map, and was hoping for t&h noobwin till the last minute.

Attached File(s)

Attached File DOWS34506_JimmyDean_vs_papa_kiril1_Valley_of_Khorn.zip
( 92.68k ) Number of downloads: 9

Game Rating

Your Rating: Rate this Game
Average Rating:
This game has not been rated by any members yet.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ne0
post Mar 17 2017, 07:49 PM
Post #2

2nd Lieutenant
Group Icon

DOW Replays: 289
Submissions: None

Member No.: 121,639

Congrats you can barely beat sm with IG nade abuse. Very impressive. lol.

Also, let me just remind, as I've told you 100x, that I play easy mode these days. You are so obsessed that you actually went and made a new steam account to smurf me, and I assumed you were some random noob and was my usually relax mode in this game.

I only upped my effort level the previous days to teach you a lesson after all your trash talk. Whether you want to accept it or not, you got your butt handed to you and you were schooled. The lesson was over and well taught.

But hey, at least you finally got a win, so I am happy for you for that....maybe your blood pressure will drop, you will stop smashing things and hopefully you can finally sleep now. :D

+Quote Post
russkyi
post Mar 17 2017, 08:00 PM
Post #3

Colonel
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ne0 @ Mar 18 2017, 12:49 AM)

Which just proves how sm noobs friendly vok is. I admit, you've got pretty high win ratio on this poopie map, from 10% to 30%, still you are low-med player as I said, and plz drop this "half performance" silly excuses, coz nobody buys it.

+Quote Post
Ne0
post Mar 17 2017, 11:05 PM
Post #4

2nd Lieutenant
Group Icon

QUOTE(russkyi @ Mar 17 2017, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE(Ne0 @ Mar 18 2017, 12:49 AM)

Which just proves how sm noobs friendly vok is. I admit, you've got pretty high win ratio on this poopie map, from 10% to 30%, still you are low-med player as I said, and plz drop this "half performance" silly excuses, coz nobody buys it.

Dude, I always have been, and always will be > you. I'm so sorry that it burns your soul so much and keeps you up at night. But facts are facts.

+Quote Post
DSMonster303
post Mar 20 2017, 09:20 AM
Post #5

Cadet
Group Icon

DOW Replays: 16

Member No.: 122,085

ezy mode lololol just on how many excuses can one chubby chaser get

let's sum this entire thing shall we?

1. claims to be an elder and married and blabla but chasing over some random necron girl?
2. drinking beer on most of his free time and on the rest spending most of it by playing waha
3. hosting noob-only games and on 2 preferred maps which are bloodr and valley
4. every second word is being referred at how enormous his dingo is. now any person with the sleight of intelligence knows what that means lol.
5. and the conclusion sad marriage no time for his wife "Waha + alcohol > over wife = pawned wife ;("

+Quote Post
Ne0
post Mar 20 2017, 04:58 PM
Post #6

2nd Lieutenant
Group Icon

I usually do play EZ mode, it's a simple fact. I only turn up the effort on occasion like I demonstrated to Lamo. As to your other nonsense:

1.) I'm not exactly an "elder" and not married, and not chasing anyone.
2.) Only drink on weekends or vaca days now. Many other gamers also drink...or smoke...of whatever, while gaming.
3.) I never hosted a "noob-only" game. Sometimes I host a "noob" games and play random and super ez mode for fun, and you'd be surprised at how many decent players join. I'm not the only one who does this, I've seen many other good player do the same. Either way I don't do it often.
4.) I also play on many other maps. Everyone has their preferred maps though.
5.) I'm not married but not single and it's not sad. Just no need to spend every free moment together. And it's funny you are a gamer criticizing another gamer for gaming. Genius.

+Quote Post
russkyi
post Mar 20 2017, 06:59 PM
Post #7

Colonel
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ne0 @ Mar 20 2017, 09:58 PM)
I usually do play EZ mode, it's a simple fact.

If you need special effort to play like normal, this simply means you are retarded.
Also your definition of fun totally fruited up. Which is domination over clueless players, unable to provide any real resistance, just in order to feel yourself a winner. At least in single 12 years old videogame. Thats why you usually drag your games so late with many HQ's, lp3 and stuff - just to extand the feeling of winning over someone. Which brings us back to what a pathetic and full of lie creature you actually are.

+Quote Post
Ne0
post Mar 20 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #8

2nd Lieutenant
Group Icon

QUOTE(russkyi @ Mar 20 2017, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE(Ne0 @ Mar 20 2017, 09:58 PM)
I usually do play EZ mode, it's a simple fact.

If you need special effort to play like normal, this simply means you are retarded.
Also your definition of fun totally fruited up. Which is domination over clueless players, unable to provide any real resistance, just in order to feel yourself a winner. At least in single 12 years old videogame. Thats why you usually drag your games so late with many HQ's, lp3 and stuff - just to extand the feeling of winning over someone. Which brings us back to what a pathetic and full of lie creature you actually are.

Their is nothing special about me putting in additional effort to school troll haters like yourself. I simply prefer to play relax mode is all.

You on the other hand play almost every game sweaty try-hard mode as, instead of simply enjoying the game and having fun, you only care to beat people and call them "retards."

You've always called everyone a "happy guy" (among other insults) to make yourself feel better about your pathetic life.

I build multiple HQ's and LP3's, etc because I enjoy this game (obviously) and enjoy continuing to build up my base. Simple as that. And although it occasionally happens to "clueless players" I've also done it countless times to veterans too, including you.

You're a very angry person, russkyi, always have been. And you are always looking for someone to put down and insult as a way of venting due to your life conditions. I Feel sorry for you dude.

Now I'm gonna go have some fun, and I'll let you get back to hating, trolling and insulting. It's all you know how to do.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsPost New Replay
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:32 AM
About Us  ·   Advertising  ·   Contact Us  ·   Terms of Use  ·   Privacy Policy