mr.punk
post May 15 2015, 04:56 PM
Post #1

Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Members

Submissions: None

Member No.: 119,192

Hey everyone, i looked the right forum for this topic, posted this to another forum an hour ago but there is a bit complicated.

3v3, watering hole, isis-hades-odin in our team vs hades-kronos-set

yellow attacked me out of nowhere, blue didn't raid red and lost, teal made a good job against green, i couldn't help both sides, i was pretty bad

we lost, bad game

Second game is 1v1, rated on voobly, hades vs ra, i raided early, he made spearmen, got a front base and outnumbered me, i lost

Any advices for me?

BQ: Where should i play AoT online? Gr or Voobly? I am not even a noob++ player but i don't want to play on gameranger. It is really bad, for example, one opens a room and calls it "noob 3v3" but opens a jotunheim, acropolis or sudden death. Or they go to herd animals first on Tundra map, they invoke Sentinel way early. But I also can't play on noob++ rooms because med players always play there and i got steamrolled every single game. Voobly is more serious but it's rated and harder

This post has been edited by mr.punk: May 15 2015, 05:34 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  hades_3v3_watering_hole.rcx ( 95.82k ) Number of downloads: 62
Attached File  hades_vs_ra_alfheim.rcx ( 131.38k ) Number of downloads: 59

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dahal32
post May 16 2015, 11:07 AM
Post #2

2nd Lieutenant
Group Icon

Group: GOTW Reviewer

Member No.: 117,419

Gamertag: gannan

Your build needs tweaking.
Learn some specific build orders, they all start the same, (5f4w3g1f), but often you need to optimize it (4f2w2g2f1w1g), the same build so as to account for not getting supply blocked/ idle TC.
In team games do a 9f7w5g advance, and build a 2nd TC right after advance. Make 2 stables, and make hippikons till 110 pop. stop AQ, and try and boom so hard that your fingers ache. You should be aiming for getting mythic in decent shape prior to 18 mins, and do some serious collosi hele spam.
They'll basically work for you till you're 1650, sometimes upto 1700. Then, you need to adapt, or better yet, do what you were designed to do: classic fight alongside a soft boom.

+Quote Post
IamGoDDy
post May 16 2015, 01:58 PM
Post #3

Colonel
Group Icon

Group: GOTW Reviewer

Member No.: 117,313

Gamertag: [UCA]IFearGoDDy

im 1685 will it work for me :P ???

+Quote Post
Lebkuchen_mann
post May 16 2015, 02:19 PM
Post #4

Field-Marshal
Group Icon

Group: Staff Alumni

Member No.: 69,515

pro advice: watch your own recs and be more aggressive ;)

this advice works for you, too, Goddy

+Quote Post
mr.punk
post May 16 2015, 03:31 PM
Post #5

Sergeant
Group Icon

QUOTE(dahal32 @ May 16 2015, 06:07 PM)
Your build needs tweaking.
Learn some specific build orders, they all start the same, (5f4w3g1f), but often you need to optimize it (4f2w2g2f1w1g), the same build so as to account for not getting supply blocked/ idle TC.
In team games do a 9f7w5g advance, and build a 2nd TC right after advance. Make 2 stables, and make hippikons till 110 pop. stop AQ, and try and boom so hard that your fingers ache. You should be aiming for getting mythic in decent shape prior to 18 mins, and do some serious collosi hele spam.
They'll basically work for you till you're 1650, sometimes upto 1700. Then, you need to adapt, or better yet, do what you were designed to do: classic fight alongside a soft boom.

Did you see those mercenaries when i attacked in 1v1 game, wow. But it was nice to see that he spared 1000 gold in 2 mins to defend himself in classical. But it looks like i couldn't hurt his economy at all

And yes, I don't know how to optimize it, when i advance i had 15-4-3 in second game to get food faster. But i can send extra vils to wood and gold after i get 400 food i guess.

How does 9f7w5g advance go like?

I found out some mistakes i did

Not spammed military buildings and got housed, forgot armory upgrades

And what i hate is, when my villagers gather all food and stand idle i have to build farm with all these villagers, it's not easy when game lags or i lead the army

Colossi and hele, do i need this combo when Colossi himself is good already?

This post has been edited by mr.punk: May 16 2015, 03:34 PM

+Quote Post
7up93
post May 16 2015, 03:48 PM
Post #6

Major
Group Icon

Member No.: 112,937

Gamertag: 7up

Just have fun ,keep playing ,try and make some friends ,maybe join a clan . Definitely play on voobly. Don't get discouraged by losing, there are a lot of flamers especially in new games. Try and think up the best build you can and justify why the build is good to execute the strat of your choice. Then go watch an expert rec of the same match up and ask yourself why he does what he does. Keep your head up no matter what. I help a lot of people around your level with training and builds but I won't be playing for a month so just ask any PK member you see online and tell them I said to help you out :D

+Quote Post
mr.punk
post May 16 2015, 05:48 PM
Post #7

Sergeant
Group Icon

My last game,

3v3, kronos-gaia-hades in our team vs gaia-zeus-isis

I got green's front base, he though i wouldn't raid him, red made his front base wrong place, isis lost it, he got 17ish min heroic, but he was pretty bad

Attached File(s)
Attached File  hades_3v3_rlm_marsh.rcx ( 141.81k ) Number of downloads: 55

+Quote Post
mr.punk
post May 17 2015, 11:12 AM
Post #8

Sergeant
Group Icon

QUOTE(7up93 @ May 16 2015, 10:48 PM)
Just have fun ,keep playing ,try and make some friends ,maybe join a clan . Definitely play on voobly.  Don't get discouraged by losing, there are a lot of flamers especially in new games. Try and think up the best build you can and justify why the build is good to execute the strat of your choice. Then go watch an expert rec of the same match up and ask yourself why he does what he does. Keep your head up no matter what. I help a lot of people around your level with training and builds but I won't be playing for a month so just ask any PK member you see online and tell them I said to help you out :D

Yes friends are important in TG, but sometimes i can't even decide which god i should go, I tried all expect set, loki and kronos. I like raiding, but i am not early rusher at all. You can raid with Hades, take Chiron and LOS is not a problem, even MUs. Also you get a nice defence bonus. It's almost perfect expect the sea. I kinda like Ra too. Faster ca and camelry, raid raid raid. Ra's only disadvantage is that he can't go Nephthys imo(not sea MU and no better priests), and Thoth also but Thoth doesn't matter at all when you can outnumber with barracks units thanks to Horus or you can get uber camels thanks to Osiris, and Mummy is really good

Thanks for advices by the way

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:18 AM
About Us  ·   Advertising  ·   Contact Us  ·   Terms of Use  ·   Privacy Policy