Slow_Runner
post Jul 27 2010, 09:43 AM
Post #16

The Forum Fact Faerie signal called?
Group Icon

Group: Staff Alumni

Submissions: None

Member No.: 54,881

Probably getting my pre-order CE tomorrow, same with my PSU out of the warranty service.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sID.^
post Jul 27 2010, 09:50 AM
Post #17

Colonel
Group Icon

Group: Members

Member No.: 26,816

Something is seriously wrong, I've come to the conclusion it's my internet peice of poopie.

I still cannot log in, yet if I try a different email I can enter my password, my Battle.net one doesn't even get that far when in game.

Going to get a friend to try it tonight a this house, and if he can log in then I know its fruited.

I feel like I've been robbed at the moment, needing the internet to play offline? makes perfect sense, considering there is already a crack for it.

+Quote Post
Blofeld
post Jul 27 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #18

2nd Lieutenant
Group Icon

Group: Members

Member No.: 35,544

My install went ok, but changing things in the option sceen meant for some reason I couldn't get off the menu screen. It left an explination mark flashing on the options. I figured this meant there was a conflict or something incorrect in my options, but even changing them back to default didn't do anything. In the end I quit the game and restarted and it was fine, and the options I had chosen were saved also.
Only other thing I noticed was the only audio option that worked for me was dolby, but I had the same problem with the beta as well.
Started having a little bash on the campaign mode, but I have to go out for a bit so will have a bash later, hopefully I may start understanding the units and buildings etc..... :thumbsup:

+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Task

Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:06 PM
About Us  ·   Advertising  ·   Contact Us  ·   Terms of Use  ·   Privacy Policy